Road and Rail
Norton White acts for local and international ship owners and insurers, airlines and road transport companies, carriers, freight forwarders and their insurers, as well as industry bodies in all areas of land carriage and storage of cargo with particular reference to cargo loss and damage arising under carriage and storage contracts.
Norton White provides advice in relation to the following matters:
- accident litigation
- cargo shortage, contamination and damage
- carriage and storage of dangerous goods
- carriage and storage contracts, terms and conditions.
- disaster management
- finance and insurance issues
- inquests and commissions of inquiry
- licensing and permits
- personal injury and liability claims handling
- regulatory issues